THE NEW WAY TO DO BUSINESS
I began For Good Studio to use my creative skills for a greater purpose. To make beautiful, meaningful design for creative entrepreneurs, change makers and value shakers. To inspire individuals and other businesses to become purpose driven in all aspects of their lives, and to champion the idea of ‘profit for purpose’.
QUALITY OVER QUANTITY
Working for myself and by myself, allows me the freedom to cultivate my tribe with like-minded #forgood crusaders, and to collaborate with people I respect and admire – without compromise. This idea extends to how I create too. You won’t catch me bombarding you with social content, nor will I ever conform to mass-media-landfill-marketing. I prefer to focus on ideas that are relevant, meaningful and form connections between real people.
POSITIVE SOCIAL IMPACT
This isn’t just about creating small change in the world I inhabit, but doing my part to change the greater conversation. As a communicator, I feel I have a responsibility not to engage in current stereotypes, and instead, to stand up and represent the world in all its unique and wonderful differences. People come in all different sizes, colours, ethnicities, beliefs and sexual preferences – femininity and masculinity are way more complex than pink or blue!
WHAT WILL SUCCESS LOOK LIKE?
- Everyone living with more intention and purpose in all aspects of their lives.
- The idea of ‘profit for purpose’ to be the norm, not a novelty.
- World peace (ok, I know that one is a bit of a stretch, but these are big picture dreams afterall).
- To wake up every morning with a smile on my face, a kiss from my husband, giggly laughter from my son, and good homegrown food on my table.
- Become bCorp certified and to help hundreds of businesses on their path to success
This page exists, because I think the world would be a better place if the people trying to shape it spoke openly and plainly about their vision for the future.
This page is part of the Slash Purpose network.